Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dutch Queen's Day

Every year on April 30th, the Dutch celebrate Queen's Day. If you wanna know more, you can check Wiki. Most people celebrate the occasion by wearing orange colors, what is often called "Orange Madness". This was actually one of the few times (I believe 3rd time) I celebrated Queen's Day, as I was often abroad during the occasion.

Here's my Orange Madness nail design idea:


The orange is China Glaze Sun Worshipper, which was applied over 2 coats of China Glaze White Out. 

For the flag I used H&M Red Nail, a blue polish from Hema (a Dutch brand) and the white is China Glaze White Out. 

On the thumb I taped my nail with Scotch Tape and applied a coat of China Glaze Medallion and stamped the crown from Bundle Monster plate BM08 with China Glaze 2030 and added a gold rhinestone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...