Monday, November 21, 2011

Koh Bronzation

Now that you all enjoyed some kitty fun, Let's have some nail talk! This time there's no more pink and no more summery colors. Presenting to you my first fall manicure!!! It's also my first Koh polish. For those who don't know Koh, it's a Dutch brand that has some very nice polishes among other cosmetic products. They're a bit pricey though, but I guess you do get some value for your money. 


Koh Bronzation (2 coats)

It was hard to photograph this polish without natural light or a light box. It's hard to see but it has some green/orange flakies in it. And as with all flakies, I turned it matte too!


If you haven't noticed it yet, it's the first time I post a picture of my right hand. And I'll tell you why... I did something else on my other hand: Stamps!


You might think I'm crazy... but yep, I am! I wasn't really sure what to do, so I just played around. I still don't know whether I like this mani or not. So I might just get the whole thing off tomorrow and do something else.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty & the stamping is superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors that you used for stamping. It complemented your base color really well. This colors would look great for Christmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your combo hun! :) by the way i am your new follower hope you visit mine too im on my holographic week now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamp design and the base coat colour is amazing!

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...