Friday, December 23, 2011

Another Xmas mani

Hi girls (and guys!),


Today I have another holiday themed manicure. This is going to be my last xmas mani I'll be showing you. It's not because I don't want to make another one, but only because I'll be out of time. Tomorrow I'll be attending a bday party and then it'll be xmas eve! Anyway, here's my final xmas creation: 




I must say that I had a hard time painting it, even though it looks fairly simple. It didn't turn out the way I had in my mind, but I'm learning every day... :-)

The reindeer and xmas tree were painted with acrylic paint and for the other nails I used Heaven White by Misa for the base and sponged them with China Glaze Millenium. Then I stamped them using Bundle Monster plates BM225 for the balls and BM224 for those little swirls. I can't remember which polishes I used for stamping. Sorry about that! :-)

This is probably the last time I'll post before Xmas, so for those who celebrate it, I'm sending the warmest Xmas wishes to you all! May joy and happiness snow on you, may the bells jingle for you and may Santa be extra good to you! Merry Christmas!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...