Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Year's Challenge - Week 3: Color Blocked mani

Hi everyone,

I'm kinda late, as I joined this challenge in week 3, so I totally missed the first 2. This is my first challenge ever and I'll be doing this for a full year (I hope!). If you want to know more about this challenge, check the original post here.

Here's my attempt at "color blocking". I must say I had to do a google search on this term. Then I found this beautiful design by Prabal Gurung from last year's spring fashion. I loved the color combi of the first 4 dresses and tried to put than on my nails.

The matte version:

With top coat:


Polishes used:
Zoya Phoebe (blue)
ManGlaze Butt Taco (dark orange)
L.A. Girl Matte Orange (light orange)

Are you curious what the other participants are doing? Just check their blogs out! Here's the list:
I'm Still Thinking
Polished & Not Quite Put Together
Addicted 2 Nails
Prncess Sarah 02
Polished Criminails
No More Nail Biting
Charlotte's Nails
Fun With My Nail Polish
Operation: Nail It!
Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails
Square Polish
Only Always Soccermom
Hurr Did, Nails Did
Olivia Writes
Nothing But Nail Polish
The Dragon Lady
Nails By Carol
polish, polish, polish
Tres Chic Nails
Glitter Obsession
Lissa's Nail Blog
NailsN'cupcakes
omgnoodles
Oje Sihirbazi (Wizard of Polish)
Nail Art by Joy Ella
Asa Nisi Masa Nail Spot
Emerald Sparked
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...