Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm back!

Hi all,

I'm sorry I've been absent for a while. Lot's of things going on and I've been busy with a new member of the family. His name is Cookie and he's only 8 months old.




I got him from an animal shelter last month and he's been keeping me awake every night since then. He comes to my room every night and jumps all over the place, playing with everything he can find. I know I could just close the door, but I have another cat, named Whiskey (pic below), that loves sleeping next to me.

Although most of the hissing and growling have stopped, Cookie and Whiskey are not best buddies yet. But I see signs of progress as they do play with each other once in a while, but that's mostly because Cookie keeps on pushing Whiskey to play with him. I guess I'll just have to give them some time.


I'm sorry this is not a nail post, but I'm working on it and I'll be coming back with nail related post in a few hours. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful cats! Hopefully they'll get better with eachother when time passes by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cats are really beautiful. Our latest family member is 7 months old now and we're experiencing the same right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good reason to be absent... I love animals, thank you for rescuing one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your comments, ladies! My 2 fluffy balls are starting to get along. They play almost all day! But that's all they do actually. They are still not sleeping together and I can't wait to see that happen! It's just so cute when you see 2 fur balls all so very cuddly together.... Purrrrr :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...