Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pink Wednesday!

Here I am again as promised!

This is actually the first time I'm painting my nails pink on a Wednesday. I was doubting what to do, so I remembered I came across this beautiful flamingo design made by Alexandra RC. If you don't know her blog yet, check it out! She has some amazing designs and swatches waiting for you on her blog!

I didn't do a full mani because I had no idea how I was going to do the same on my right hand using my non-dominant hand to draw. So, instead I just opted for an accent nail. 



The polish used for the base is Orly Flirty, which I got from a swap (I'll come back to that later in another post - I know! I'm behind) :-)
And I used Nfu Oh #64 to draw the flamingo and BK Black Holo for the beak and eye. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is a really cute version of it! I'm so happy that my post inspired you =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...